How can I include screenshots on printouts of JIRA issues?

Steffen Quievreux July 5, 2011

When i try to print an issue, i just get the icons but i have found no plugin or functionality to get the descriptionn and screeshots in one printing document.

Any idea

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

Export to PDF using the PDF View Plugin and print the resulted document.

It will preserve all formatting, and will work with images embedded in the text fields and with images attached to the issue (but not embedded in any field).

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2013

Hi Steffen,

You can try the Intelligent Reports plugin. It lets you put the information you need into a Word document with visual design of the template and point and click simplicity to select which data goes where.

0 votes
John Seput January 29, 2013

Hi did anyone figure this out? Would really like to see a copy of the screengrabs in any of the output formats...

J

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2011

Select the Word view and print that. I am not sure if you will get the screenshots, but you will get description, comments etc for sure.

Suggest an answer