How can I get user details of Issue Reporters and Resolvers of Camel Project?

Rejaul Karim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 29, 2016

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2016

Create a filter for "project = camel", save it, and then use it in some "filter statistics" gadgets on your dashboard.  In the first one, group by reporter, the second, group by assignee. 

Issue resolvers is not a field though, so you'll need to work out something a bit more complicated (scripted field would be my answer)

0 votes
Rejaul Karim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 29, 2016

In JIRA issue tracking system has many projects like Camel, Ambari, Wicket etc. I am doing research on issue report on Camel project. For purpose of research, I need list all active users (Issue Reporters, Issue Resolvers) in details of Camel. My intention to analyse the impact of user experience on issue reports.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2016

What is the Camel Project?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events