How can I get Issue updation report from JIRA?

Charmi Pandya December 10, 2014

Dt: 10th December, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Reports from JIRA

We are using JIRA since last 2 years. Now, we want to fetch following report from JIRA. Please let us know that how can we get below mentioned reports? It will be convenient for us to get report in Excel.

1)    Key wise, user wise comment report

Indexing Parameters: Key, Label, Updation date

For Example,

Sr. No.

Key

Issue Summary

Creation Date

Updation Date

Resolve Date

Comment

User

Label

EBSS 393

Query for Item with ZERO price in dispatched sales order

01/01/14

02/01/14

Bhavin

Saurabh

01/01/14

Please take care of this requirement.

Saurabh

Saurabh

Please let me know if we should include even those items which are of 0 rate and a part of configurator.

Saurabh

Pending Pjet

yes we want those items.

Bhavin

Saurabh

Please close this positively by 03 Jan 2014.

Saurabh

Saurabh

2)    Date wise, Label wise comment report

Indexing Parameter: Updation label wise, Updated Date wise, From Date To Date

For Example,

Sr. No.

Date

Key

Issue Summary

User

Label

01/01/2014

EBSS 393

Query for Item with ZERO price in dispatched sales order

Bhavin

Saurabh

Created

01/01/2014

EBSS 219

Manual data in Purchase summary for account report

Bhavin

Saurabh

Updated

02/01/2014

EBSS 394

Supplier Entry without 'Pay on' & 'Invoice Summary' Details

Jagruti

Saurabh

Created

Thanks & Regards,

Jagruti

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2014

Your first report is pretty much "the issue history".  Have a look at the issue history tab on the issue.

The second report is a simple report in the issue navigator - search for the issues you want, then select the right fields/columns to display

You need to do some translation - Your "Sr no", "Date", "user" and "key" fields are probably custom fields because there's nothing in standard JIRA to do that.  Unless you mean created/resolved/updated for date.  Or reporter/assignee for user.  As for key, I suspect you mean issue key, but your data is not JIRA issue keys so I can't be sure.  I'm guessing the last column is status.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2014

Have you tried the issue navigator -> export to word ?

0 votes
Charmi Pandya December 10, 2014

Dt: 11th December, 2014 Dear Nic Brough, Thanks for your quick reply. But we have following problem. 1) Our 1st report requirement is Key wise, user wise, comment report. Our requirement is to get report together for all issues between selected date range. If we go to history tab of a particular tab, then we have to take report from each issue, manually. whether such report is available directly form JIRA? Is there any feature / option available to design Customized Report from JIRA. With Warm Regards, Jagruti

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events