• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • How can I display Business Value in Plan mode or Work mode on a Scrum board in JIRA Agile on the far right in the simple ticket display area?

How can I display Business Value in Plan mode or Work mode on a Scrum board in JIRA Agile on the far right in the simple ticket display area?

Story Points appear in a field called Estimate in the column on the far right in Plan mode or Work mode of a Scrum board when you click once on the highlighted ticket or issue number of an item on the board.  We would like Business Value to display as well.  Is it possible to have it display there and if so how do we make that happen?  Is this display area configurable at all?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Steve,

Update the details view under configure agile board by adding Business value.

You could get the same as :

image2015-3-31 19:8:17.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

84 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you