How can I assign an issue to the project lead if there is a component lead?

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2011

As said above - how is this possible? If there is a component lead it will be choosen as 'lead developer' and there seems to be no chance assigning the issue to the project lead...

1 answer

0 votes
Markus Lepper
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2011

Hi Thomas,

Please explain more as your text is a bit ambigous. ;)

* Assigning issues to any person (with assignable user-rights) is done via "Assign" button or when being in editing mode.

OR

* When editing a project configuration you could choose "Select assignees for components" and then select the "project lead" radio button. Issues created then get automatically assigned to the "Project Lead"

Does this help?

BR,Markus

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2011

Sorry, for beeing unclear - I meant the Post function 'Assign to Lead Developer' in the workflow.

To rephrase the question: How can I assign an issue to the project lead in a post function, regardless whether there is a component lead configured?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events