How can I access "History", "Activity" and "Transitions " in the new issue view of Jira?

Harald.Matlok January 10, 2020

In the old issue view we had the sectin Activity, with the sub sections "History", "Activity" and "Transitions ". How can I access this sections in the new issue view?2020-01-10 13_26_51_old_Jira_issue_view.png

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2020

Hi Harold - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can access those by doing the drop down next to Comments.

Activity.png

Note that Activity is no longer there, but not really needed since you have the History and Transitions. 

Hi John,

thank you for your fast answer. I dont have "Transitions" in the drop down, but I have "Transitions" in the old view. Is this a configuration issue?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2020

Sorry, I just noticed that the Transitions are showing up because I use the JMWE add-on (Jira Miscellaneous Workflow Extensions). That is the reason the Transitions show up. 

Thank you for explaining. Have a nice day.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2020

Hey Harald,

you can find the menu items in a drop-down:

activity.png

Best, Max

Suggest an answer