How, as administrator, can I get a listing of Private dashboards?

Sarah Elmer February 16, 2012

We have a list of ex-users and I need to get a list of Private dashboards to see which ones I need to login into and delete. Is there a way to get this list? Private dashboards do not show up on the Tools/Find Dashboard listings.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sarah Elmer March 4, 2012

Since we aren't allowed extra plugins in OnDemand, I will have to do it manually by signing into each account.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2012

You can use the SU Plugin to login as other users and delete the dashboards if needed.

Sarah Elmer February 16, 2012

I can login to their accounts, but we have over 50 ex-users and that would mean logging into each one of them separately just to see IF they had created a Private dashboard. If I could get a list of private dashboards that would narrow down the ones I would have to physically go into.

Phillip Ponzer [Cprime]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2014

Although it's not documented, if you use Script Runner, you can switch to a different user using its built-in scripts in order to manage another user's filter/dashboard.

0 votes
Sarah Elmer March 4, 2012

Not as far as I can tell, but just in case I want to keep it as clean as possible. We have had performance issues in the past due to high usage and want to make sure this doesn't contribute to the problem.

0 votes
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2012

Why is there a need to clean up private filters and dashboards of people who are no longer active? Is there some sort of performance overhead?

Suggest an answer