Hotkey to bump priority?

Matthew Dowle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 28, 2013

I use JIRA to view the issues in my project, sorted by priority. I work on the ones at the top. But I find I'm forever editing issues to move them up or down the list. I sit down with my manager once a week, sometimes more often, to review the priority order of outstanding issues. Is there a way to define up arrow key to bump an issue to the next highest priority (just one key press rather than multiple clicks), and a single press of the down arrow to bump down the priority? Or an icon or anything really to make it easier? Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2013
Matthew Dowle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 17, 2013

GreenHopper appears to be a different product. I worked through its features in that link, and it looks amazing, but does it answer my question; i.e., can you move tasks up and down with a hotkey?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events