Hi, I am unable to find the "stage" field in my project while creating the issues.

Defny September 12, 2017

Hi, I am unable to find the "stage" field in my project while creating the issues. I have added the field while creating the screen but while creating bug issues i am unable to get the stage field

2 answers

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Check in Field configuration scheme (used by your project) if the field is visible, it might be hidden. If so then make it visible.

One more case could be check if you have marked field visible from 'Field Config' in the Create Issue pop up screen. Tick mark it if it is not marked.

Defny September 13, 2017

Hi Suhas,

I have checked my field configuration scheme and it is visible. I didnot get your second solution. could u please share more details or screenshot if possible.

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2017

When you click on create button, it gives a pop up screen. upper right corner, you will see "Configure screen" button. Click on it and see if that field is marked for visible on your screen.

Defny September 15, 2017

Thank you so much. i got it :)

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2017

Did that work for you?

0 votes
Tyler Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2017

Hey Debasruti, 

You should check to make sure that the Bug create screen uses the screen scheme that you edited.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Defny September 13, 2017

Hi Tyler,

Yes i have checked and my bug create screen uses the same screen scheme.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events