HTML Report Export Options Not Available anymore?

Johann Rabe March 6, 2018

I'm unable to Export as HTML. I was still able to do this last week? It seems the options had disappeared.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I noticed the options are available again, by magic.

Administración BPO March 7, 2018

Yes, great news!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

I am not sure if we are discussing about the same place.. I am curious where you see this option. Could you paste a screenshot?

Gina Bell March 7, 2018

Back this morning:

Capture.PNG

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

That is interesting since I have still different view. Anyway both ways give you the same output either by this option or Print List/Details

0 votes
Gina Bell March 6, 2018

We use these exports on a weekly basis, some of them to track SOX compliance.

We were functioning as of last week and some of our export data has commas.  We really need this feature back!

0 votes
Administración BPO March 6, 2018

I have also the same problem, HTML option has disappeared and I need to export reports as soon as possible and turn it into excel. I am in JIRA Cloud.

The XLM, RSS CSV format are not useful for me (at least I do not know how they could be)

Thanks in advance for you help

Carmen

@Administracion BPO, Yes, I now have to apply additional formatting via CSV which is taking so much time. With HTML method, it was quick.

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2018

Which view and platform are you referring to? JIRA Cloud? If so I am still able to export and issue to HTML (using Print from Issue Details or Print List/Details from Issue Navigator). That is pure HTML.

Agathe Savonet March 6, 2018

For me it's the Issue Navigator

@Mirek : Cloud. Selected Filter from the manage filters view.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2018

Here is where you can find it..

HTML_cloud.png

@Mirek, The HTML method was used for Importing into Excel. 

As per this thread:

If you're on the cloud version, just export in HTML report (current fields). Then go to the file and open with excel. You will need to add the filters, etc. but you keep the links, and you can delete columns, add formulas, etc.

Also, as per this thread:

The Excel option (which is 1st prize), was removed a while ago, hence working with above HTML method, which now also is not available. There seems to be "add-ons" available as temp workaround...maybe.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2018

@Johann Rabe, I do not see big difference if using Print List or Print Details and saving the output as HTML file (right clink on the page and choose Save Page As.. ) then opening recently saved file in Excel as you did before. 

0 votes
Agathe Savonet March 6, 2018

I have the same problem (did it last week, not available anymore) and no other format is helpful

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events