Greenshoper Issue- Task Board related

Hi,

We are currently not able to see all their stories on their taskboard in Greenhopper/Jira. They are however able to see them on the planning board. Please assist to make all stories visible and accessible on taskboard again. Please find below the screenshot.

3 answers

Hey,

there's no screenshot. Have you applied any filte to the taskboard?

attached the doc with screenshot

You're filtering on a sprint (MCM v4.11)

yes..but its giving diff issues in planning board and task board

Can you post a screenshot of the planning board aswell? At least for me it's hard to tell what you mean by "different issues"

Nope...still no screenshot. Just guessing, do you use a special workflow? Maybe some statuses are not being mapped correctly...

Really sorry..I had attached it even..attaching again.

Can you see screenshot now.

The screenshot attached. Where from I can check filter condition.

Thanks for your fast response.

Still no screenshot... BUt on top of the board next to the dropdown where you switch between planning and taskboard you can filter for versions and assignees...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,727 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you