Greenhopper priority customization does not affect Card tool menu item "Update Priority"

Chris Grijalva March 8, 2012

Environment CentOS 6.2 - Jira 4.4.3, Greenhopper 5.8.2

I used Jeremy Largmans's Jira priority customization described in JRA-3821, to restrict priority values in Jira create and edit screens. To mirror this functionality in Greenhopper, I followed the description and unjarred $JIRA_HOME/plugins/installed plugin/jira-greenhopper-plugin-5.8.2.jar and added the issue-create.vm. This resolves priority customization on card create and edit in Jira, but does not resolve update priority from the card tool menu, see image.

I've rooted around greenhopper.jar/templates/greenhopper/jira/issue looking for something that might do the trick and didn't find anything which looked like a likely candidate. It looks like a simple priority list, any ideas on excluding values from this list?

Has anyone made this customization or have some thougths as to how to go about it?

1 answer

0 votes
Tim Eddelbüttel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

I'm looking also for a resolution.

Suggest an answer