Green hopper drag and drop changes not saved.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2013

Hi,

I am able to drag and drop the issues in planning board in greenhopper, but once I refresh the screen the changes are gone and the issues are back to their old position.

Version 5.8.7

In the project configuration Rank field is also added and it was working few days back but suddenly has stopped working.

Please suggest. Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2014

The problem was with the ranking field and database inconsistencies, it was fixed after jira upgrade to 5.2.11

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2013

Hi Tarun,

Do you by chance have Structure plugin installed? If yes, please check if any structure has a GreenHopper synchronizer installed, by opening Structure | Manage Structure, viewing a list of all structures and checking Sync With... column. GreenHopper synchronizer can limit the possible changes to the order of issues.

Please follow up if you need further assistance with GreenHopper synchronizers.

Igor

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2013

no, I don't have structure plugin installed.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2013

Hey there, Tarun.

Have you checked whether the user is allowed to make the transition via the Conditions in the workflow?

Do you have any scripts running in your instance? Try to disable them and replicate the problem again.

In addition to that, can you please try and clear off your browser cache as well?

Warm regards,

Danial

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2013

Hi Ahmad,

I am talking about planning board, so workflow conditions don't come into play, as they are in task board. Yes i cleared the cache. No there aren't any scripts running as such. I have raised support ticket for it.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2013

Hey there again, Tarun.

Hopefully the Support Engineers will be able to provide you with the help that you need. Sorry couldn't be much help.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer