Greatly appreciate tips with the integration JIRA (cloud) to AzureDevops(VSTS)Is this possible?

Ajay Vinjamuri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2019

We are trying to integrate Cloud Jira with our Azure Devops (VSTS/TFS). I found few solutions from the market place but it was remained for only work items/backlogs sync. 

Is there any way we can sync the pipelines data to it too to see how many DEV, QA, Prod releases happened and stuff?

1 answer

0 votes
Brad Peterson June 8, 2020

Hi @Ajay Vinjamuri 

OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) supports bidirectional integration between JIRA (Cloud) and Azure DevOps (VSTS/ TFS) out of the box. All ‘requirements’ from Azure DevOps (VSTS) automatically synchronize to JIRA where they are broken down to ‘stories. The completion of the story and the status of test results against it automatically synchronizes to Azure DevOps. OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) can also sync the pipeline data between the two systems.

A datasheet outlining JIRA-Azure DevOps (VSTS/ TFS) integration can be found on  https://www.opshub.com/integrations/jira-integration/

For more information, contact: sales@opshub.com

Suggest an answer