Graph to show average time tickets of a project have been unresolved

SSW
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 25, 2020

I want to have a graph that shows the average time all tickets of a specific issuetype have been unresolved in every CW. So for example in CW1 I had 3 tickets unresolved, one for 1 day, and two for 4 days. Then I need the graph to show 3 days for the average unresolved time in CW1.

I tried using the Resolution Time chart. But it seems like this one is not taking the average of all tickets since between day 1 and day 2 it somehow manages to jump between 3 days and 32 days.

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

So the Resolution Time chart shows  the average number of days that resolved issues were open for over a given period.  You can set the period in your query or in the gadget.  I don't think that's what you are looking for.

Do you have a specific SLA?  

I'm not sure if you can build something that will show more than one issue type at a time, but you can build a query like this 

Project = "XXX and type = CW1 AND createdDate >= endOfDay(-10)

Where XXX = your project and -10 = days in SLA when it should have been complete

Save this filter, then try using the Average age gadget

It will display the issues that were created before ? in your issue type that have been unresolved by day.  I think this will accomplish what you are trying to do.  if not, post back, and we'll keep trying.

thanks,

Marianne

Suggest an answer