Getting Errors under Integrity Checker very frequently

Santhosh Nagaraj November 13, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Since a month we are getting errors when we run Integrity checker under "Check Workflow Integrity"

This is happening very frequently and every time the are errors reported we lose some data even though we execute "Fix" under Integrity checker.

Below is one of the example which we received last week and we receive errors on the same step every time "Check workflow current step entries"

image.png

I have submitted Support ticket for the same but Im not getting proper support from them.

Need to resolve this as this is happening on our production server and there are data corruptions happening every time these errors occur.

Can anyone provide your inputs on why these integrity error occurs? How to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Inteva Products

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

Hello, Abhijit.

I noticed that Martin have gotten in touch with you in regards to this matter. I would suggest to start digging deeper into this specific project since you mentioned that it is only happening on eCoE Standard Library project, possibly related to the workflow step associated to it (id 19839 according to the screen shot provided) to it. As I would like to avoid confusion and redundancy when troubleshooting the issue, I would recommend you to keep an eye for an update from the official support ticket itself.

• Meanwhile, does the problem occur on existing issues for that project or newly created issues as well?
  • When you mentioned data loss, can you explain specifically what kind of data loss? Does the ticket get removed from JIRA?
  • When you click Fix, what is the message that you are getting from the UI?
Santhosh Nagaraj November 13, 2018

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, Martin is working on the support ticket but I'm not getting quick response from support team as they take two to three days to respond to my emails everytime.

Regarding  the Error, this is  the recent error which we got.

Below is one of the error which we had received earlier last month:

image.pngAnd we are receiving these kind of errors very frequently, don't know why.

Is there any updates i need to make?

• These errors occur on the issues which are already existing in the project.
  • Sometimes there are certain functions like Reopen/Move/Close etc buttons will disappear from certain issues.

When we fix these errors on integrity Checker, it only fixes partially.

For example, here is the INT_STD-407, the fix version is updated as None after fixing through Integrity Checker:image.png

While it was set to “SW46”, as it is displayed in the issue History, below is the original data:image.png

This is happening everytime there are errors on Integrity Checker and we have to update data manually by checking the history after we run the Fix.

• It gives below message when i Fix the errors through Integrity Checker:

image.png

We are also facing one more problem in this project, we cannot move any issues from eCoE Standard Library to any other project. I have created support ticket GHS-133425 for the same and you can find the details in this ticket.

Can you please provide some inputs to resolve this?

Suggest an answer