Get all issues in a Sprint

Wes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 22, 2014

I am attempting to query the JIRA SQL Server database. I'd like to find all of the issues for a given Sprint. I believe I should be looking at the jiriaissue and  AO_60DB71_SPRINT tables.

I'm trying to write SQL that generates the same output as the following filter from our JIRA site:

project = <dbo.project.pkey> AND issuetype = <dbo.issuetype.pname> AND Sprint = "Sprint 2.1"

(I don't have profiler permissions)

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2014

You need to join on customfield and customfieldvalue tables. "Sprint" is just another custom field.

Gerald Zaks
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2015

I have the same question, but this answer is not enough to know the specific column(s) to join. I tried a number of value from a test case I have and I still get no worthwhile results. I wish someone had a schema of the DB.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events