Gantt chart plugin not loading

Liesa Pugsley December 8, 2014

I have installed gantt chart for JIRA and for one of my users it won't load.  I can use it but they can't.

I've added a picture of their error.

image2014-12-10 9:35:18.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liesa Pugsley December 10, 2014

I rechecked the administration settings on the project and realised that there were extra items that needed to be set.  This seemed to have solved the issue.  Thank you for your response.

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2014

Do the other users also have the permission to see the project and/or the filter? Gantt-Chart settings are user related. Are our using multiple projects? The other users will have to activate it also.

Same problems are related to the used browser and the browser version. Are the other users using the same browser and the same browser version?

Which Gantt-Chart version (by Frank Polscheit) are you using? The latest is 3.1.8-JIRA6.

0 votes
Liesa Pugsley December 9, 2014

They have permissions for the project.  They are using the same browser.  We are using the latest for evaluation.

how would users activate Gantt chart?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events