For the free Jira/Confluence accounts is it 10 free users on each or 10 in total?

Jane Mac Donald
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

Hi There

I just wanted to get clatification on the number of users on free accounts as we will be using these initially. Can you have ten free users in Jira and a further 10 in Confluence or is it 10 across both?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

Hi @Jane Mac Donald and welcome,

You can have 10 in each which can be different users/accounts.

Jane Mac Donald
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

That's great, thanks so much for your reply

Like Rudy Holtkamp likes this
mariadsouza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 26, 2024

Jira and Confluence are separate products from Atlassian, and they have independent free tiers. Therefore:

1. Jira (Cloud): You can have up to 10 users on the free plan.
  2. Confluence (Cloud): You can also have up to 10 users on the free plan.

You can have 10 free users in Jira and an additional 10 free users in Confluence, for a total of 20 free users across both products. The free user limits are separate for each application.

On a related note, if your team needs image editing capabilities for project assets, some users have been looking into how to "Download VSCO Mod APK for PC". However, for professional use, it's advisable to use official desktop software that integrates well with Jira and Confluence rather than modified mobile apps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events