Exporting Cumulative Flow diagram data

Brian Hinrup
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2018

I've recently been asked if it's possible to export the Cumulative Flow Diagram data from a given Jira project.

The reason for this is to create a simple overview in Tableau (BI dashboard tool) across many different and separate Jira projects within my organization.

Does anyone have any experience in this matter?

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Kleinholz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

Best you query Jira/Tableau over their APIs. Then you can extract the info from Jira and push it inside Tableau.

ANGELA ESPALAOR AUGUSTO TITANERO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 18, 2020

How can I export the data from Cumulative Flow to a CSV, to understand the amount of user stories that have been delivered?

Like # people like this
Jason Bemis July 21, 2022

I second that suggestion, the lack of control of the Y axis makes quantitative analysis of this graph impossible.  Allowing us to export to CSV lets us get our jobs done.

Like David Hiatt - Network likes this

Suggest an answer