Export to Word: Can I force Labels to be Heading1 or Heading2?

Is there a way to set the field Labels to be Heading1 or 2 when exporting a jira issue list out to Word?

Currently, I can create a contents page in word using the issue key (as its marked up as Heading3)

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You can use the Intelligent Reporter plugin to exactly define the output format that you want in Word. Not only headings, but also tables, charts and all other formatting. You can also define exactly which issue fields you want exported, and where they should appear in the document.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.clariostechnology.intelligentreports

btw I have not actually looked into this but I trust the assertion. Thanks.

Do you mean pulling data from the Issue Navigator in JIRA and putting it in Confluence? Or do you mean something else?

If the former, we do have the JIRA Issues Macro. Would that work?

I mean pulling the issue navigator's jira list out into Word using the 'Views' button. There must be something that controls the way content is marked up so that when it's saved to Word it creates the H3 tag on the issue key field. I want to know if I have access to that template so that I can set other fields to be H2 then when I create the contents in Word it will pick up those H2 tags.

How do I accept this answer? (where is the grey check mark?)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

189 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you