Export testcasesteps

esaenzs December 13, 2017

Jira doesn't export Step test case.

When I want to export Step Test Case, Jira show this issue:

Error rendering 'testcasesteps_field'. Please contact your JIRA administrators.

Also, I user of Jira, the language is Spanish.

2017-12-13_115949.pngJIRA v6.4.1

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2017

What type of field is your testcasesteps_field, and what type of "export" are you trying?

When export in XML, the step test case result:

<![CDATA[
{"steps":[{"name":"","description":"El XML con los campos:\nProveedores OEA-ARM\nPaís ARM","expected":"Al transmitir la declaración acepten el envio de los campos Proveedores OEA-ARM y País ARM"}]}
]]>

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2017

That looks ok to me, I assume it means you got past the error message in the question?

In XML export ok, but in excel, that is the problem.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2017

So not the xml export.  That's why I asked.

What type of field is it? 

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2017

Hi,

Are you using a version picker?

If you are using a version picker take a look at JRASERVER-44721.  The remedy is to upgrade to at least 6.4.11 or 7.0.

If that does not appear to match your issue, reproduce the issue and take a look at the atlassian-jira.log and post the log snippet here and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

I don't the administrator. 

Use a plugin to create test cases and step test.

2017-12-13_141443.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events