Export option for RELEASES list

Olive Sun May 22, 2018

How can export all releases inside project to csv file?

Thanks!

3 answers

2 votes
Marc F. Schultz July 28, 2020

Was this ever solved?

I have the same challenge needing to provide a list of Releases for an audit

Alexander Shchepetilnikov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 17, 2021

saaame

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2018

Export all versions or issues included in all versions?

Olive Sun May 23, 2018

Only all versions.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2018

I'm not sure it can export the version number directly.

But you can try to export all the Issue lists and use the data perspective in Excel to filter the version number.

Olive Sun May 23, 2018

Hummmmmm, this may not help since we also need export the start date/release date/description of those releases.

Carlos J. Hernandez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2018

What I did was to copy the entire HTML form of the Releases tab and paste it into Excel. it worked like a charm!

Olive Sun October 23, 2018

Thanks Carlos. That's also the way I use. :) 

But you know, if you have plenty of releases, then you need to always click the "show more" button to get all list in HTML page. That could be inefficient.

0 votes
Alexander Janet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 27, 2021

Need this as well please

Suggest an answer