Export all issues with attachments and screen shots from JIRA Cloud service

Sunny Singh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 26, 2019

Hello Atlassian,

Our Project is transitioning, we could like to export all issues with attachments and screen shots  from JIRA Cloud service.

JIRA (Cloud) 66 Users: SEN-7781078

We have close to 3000 issues, Can you help us to perform a back up with everything on this project?

Currently, I can only export CSV without any attachments.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2019

Hello Sunny,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I understand that you would like to import only a single project to another instance, containing the issues and their respective attachments. Is it correct?

Unfortunately, JIRA Cloud does not support single project exports, although we are currently developing a feature to allow this functionality.

For now, the best option we can offer you would be to use CSV import, mapping the attachment link in the CSV column like described in this documentation.

P.S: The attachments that will be imported must be in a public location where JIRA can access. If you would like to export the attachments directly from the Cloud instance, add anyone with permissions to browser the project, just have in mind that anyone will be able to access those attachments until you finish the import and restrict it again.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events