Export Single Project

Hi Expert,
How can I export single project from JIRA. Is there any way to export this?

Thanks
Mohin 

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Nope. You will have to export the whole JIRA. But you can use that export to import a single project, if needed.

What kind of impact does exporting the whole system on a production system during heavy load?

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for reply.

How can I export to import a single project?

Could you please let me know?

Thanks

Mohin

Thanks, Jobin, but the docs say to go to ⚙→System→Import & Export→Project Import, but the Import and Export menu in the instance I'm moving the project to doesn't have a 'Project Import' option. It does have a 'Restore system' option, but that says 'Please note that this process will delete all existing JIRA data in your site', which is definitely not what we want. Help?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

257 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you