Errors in log with JIRA 7.2.4

Ryan December 12, 2016

I see errors in the log such as:

2016-12-12 15:17:19,554 http-nio-8073-exec-5 uri:/secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa username:BLAH ERROR BLAH 917x18093x1 uxk15a 10.109.12.175 /secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.plugin.issuetabpanel.IssueTabPanelInvokerImpl] showPanel does not implement IssueTabPanel.com.atlassian.jira.plugin.issuetabpanel.IssueTabPanel3Adaptor(com.atlassian.jira.issues.Issue, com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User). This likely means the plugin is not compatible with this version of JIRA.

I searched and found the resolution was to disable the plugin, but I would like to keep the functionality without all the errors in the logs. Any ideas?

3 answers

0 votes
Ryan December 12, 2016

Thanks for the prompt responses. I thought this was going to be directed to the plugin developer, it is for the links explorer plugin. I installed the latest version (which lists compatibility). I haven't upgraded to JIRA 7.2.6, not sure if that will fix it or not. Clarification, 7.2.5 was cancelled, 7.2.4 was just hella buggy apparently. I don't suspect anyone but the plugin developer will be able to resolve this, though.

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2016

This is a public forum where users of all kinds come together to help each other. Please join in and help others with answers to their questions. 

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

You may not be aware that version 7.2.4 was cancelled by Atlassian. 

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/jira-platform-releases/jira-7-2-x-platform-release-notes#JIRA7.2.xplatformreleasenotes-7-2-47.2.4-2November2016 for more details. 

It may be worth your while trying in your test environment an update to version 7.2.5 to see if this resolves your issue.

I hope this helps.

Phill

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

You will have to update the plugin to make it compatible with your JIRA version. Is this a third party plugin or your own plugin? If it is a third party, you need to reach out to them!

Suggest an answer