Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Epics appears to be setting themselves to 'Done'

Hi

I have two Epics for outstanding tickets which are then in turn added to fortnightly sprints. The Epics are simply called 'Jira Open' and 'Jira Closed'. 

Now unless someone is secretly going around setting the 'Jira Closed' Epic as Done behind my back and not telling me, it seems that for some reason, after about 2 weeks the 'Jira Closed' Epic is setting itself as 'Done'.

Which means when I go to change the Epics for a completed ticket from Open to Closed I cannot see it, unless I check the 'Include Done' epics, which in turn causes the list of Epics available in the drop-down to grow from about 5 to about 30.

Is there a setting which could be causing the Epics to automatically become set as Done? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Dec 06, 2019

I expect you have an automation running that is setting the issue to Done. At least that is what I would look at first.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you