Emai notification quota for Jira cloud

ronan_guillamet February 3, 2020

Hi,

We are currently on the free trial period for the standard plan of Jira & Servicedesk cloud.

After a bulk delete of issues with notifications disabled, we had the following message :

"Email notifications are deactivated until 03/02/2020
You have reached the 1 hour notification limit for your plan. Upgrade to the next higher offer to continue working with your team."

I try to refer to a documentation regarding the quota of notifications but I can't find it. Is there anybody having this information ?

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-02-03 at 10.39.36.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

Hi @ronan_guillamet and welcome to Community!

The documentation says there's a daily limit, but I can't find anything about a limit per hour:

Jira can send a maximum of 100 emails per day on the Free plan, then email notifications will be paused until the following day.

It may be a typo in the error message.

- Manon

Thanks! My issue now is to start now the standard plan without waiting the end of the free trial period. I don't see any option to do that except go premium or cancel plan...

Ok. I have the answer in the Documentation :

"If you're trialing Standard or Premium and need to increase your daily email limit, contact our support team."

Thanks for your support

0 votes
Answer accepted
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

You are very welcome @ronan_guillamet !

Like mohithb likes this
Jeff Nishi February 5, 2021

@Veera The pricing chart contradicts the reality unfortunately. It should really say 100 emails then rather than "unlimited email" in the alerts and notifications per month line... 

Suggest an answer