Delete Atlassian

Deleted user June 25, 2020

I want to delete all accounts at Atlassian. Programs that I have: Jira Software, Trello. How can I do it? Somewhere I found a delete-button, but the platform refused.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2020

Hello Christian,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to delete your Atlassian account, you will need to first cancel your Cloud subscription.

I believe that the error you are facing is that you can't delete your account because you are the main billing, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Please, go to my.atlassian.com/product and click on "Cancel subscription".

After that, it should be possible to delete your account on https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences.

If you still face the same error, you might need to wait for a while until your Jira site to be completely deleted and if you don't want to wait, you can create a brand new email that you will not use, like a Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo and add as the main billing contact on my.atlassian.com/product and remove the account you want to delete. Then, your Atlassian account will be free to be deleted.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events