Date format

M April 1, 2014

Hi, using the plugin Profields, i cannot set a date, as when i select a date in the calendar, it says Incorrect Date; where can i set up the right format?

thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2014

Hello

We are working to fix this problem. The problem is that current date picker doesn't recognize languages different than english or spanish. With these date patterns the dates parse for example to 3/avr./14 and profields doesn't know what is "avr."

If you change to ISO-8601 format:

- javascript date format to %e/%m/%y

- javascript date time format to %e/%m/%y %I:%M %p

- java date format to d/MM/yy

- java date time format to d/MM/yy h:mm a

the problem should dissapear but I don t know if you have any problem to do it because from that moment the dates will show as 3/4/14.

I have link your question to our issue and I'll let you know when we'll release the version that solve it.

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2014

Hello,

Which version of Profields and Jira are you using?

And can you tell me the jira date picker format configured in the advanced system settings?

Regards

M April 1, 2014

Hi ,

It occurs with :

- Profield 3.2.1

- Jira 6.0.4, french default langage

- jira date :

jira.date.picker.java.format
Cette partie est destinée uniquement aux dates générées par Java (côté serveur). Remarque : elle doit correspondre au paramètre de format du sélecteur de date javascript (jira.date.picker.javascript.format).
d/MMM/yy
jira.date.picker.javascript.format
Cette partie est destinée uniquement aux dates générées par JavaScript (côté client). Remarque : elle doit correspondre au paramètre de format du sélecteur de date Java (jira.date.picker.java.format).
%e/%b/%y
jira.date.time.picker.java.format
Cette partie est destinée uniquement aux dates et heures générées par Java (côté serveur). Remarque : elle doit correspondre au paramètre de format du sélecteur de date et d'heure javascript (jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format).
dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format
Cette partie est destinée uniquement aux dates et heures générées par JavaScript (côté client). Remarque : elle doit correspondre au paramètre de format du sélecteur de date et d'heure (jira.date.time.picker.java.format).
%e/%b/%y %I:%M %p

Suggest an answer