Dashboards

Joby John October 29, 2013

Hi Guys ,

Am very new to this application , can anyone help me out in creating customized dashboard to monitor the duplicate tickets created within the system using the dashboard

I need them by project to wise to monitor the tickets duplicates ./

2 answers

0 votes

yes nic you are rite , what happening here is actually jira is integrated together with another tool and the workflow hits the jira . the tikcet are created with TWO Jira ID with same summary line and subject / Notes .

I just want to monitor the tickets with same content and summary are the same and list it out in a dashboard

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2013

You need to define how you are detecting duplicates at the moment.

I assume issues are being created by someone? How do you know what a duplicate is? Identical summaries? Or some other rule?

Nic the Basic idea behind it this to monitor the tickets are created twice at the same moment and same content and subject line

yes nic you are rite , what happening here is actually jira is integrated together with another tool and the workflow hits the jira . the tikcet are created with TWO Jira ID with same summary line and subject / Notes .

I just want to monitor the tickets with same content and summary are the same and list it out in a dashboard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events