• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Dashboard with bugs related to linked stories

Pankaj I'm New Here Feb 04, 2021

Hi 

In a release we have multiple stories tagged. 

I need a dashboard which will show all  bugs related to each story? 

How to create sush dashboard? 

Please help. 

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Feb 04, 2021

You need to create a filter that represent the issues you want included. Use this filter to create a new board. For me to offer further assistance I would need more details around how you define “bugs related to each story”. 

I have created a query like below but the problem here is story id's are getting added or removed. 

I have a release ID = "OR-1122" and it has multiple stories in it like "OR-4492", PR-4487" etc. Each story has bugs linked to them. 

project = "Project 1" AND

(issue in linkedIssues("OR-4492")
OR issue in linkedIssues("OR-4487")
OR issue in linkedIssues("OR-1461")
OR issue in linkedIssues("OR-1460")
OR issue in linkedIssues("OR-923")
OR issue in linkedIssues("OR-921"))

AND issuetype in (Bug, Defect) AND status not in (Closed, cancelled)

How can i create a query so that I can extract all bugs against each story without changing query. Hope I am clear. 

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Feb 05, 2021

Hi @Pankaj

using Script Runner I took a second to offer you an idea, if this is feasible at all will depend on if your deployment is Server or Cloud (there are difference in Script Runner) - I have tested on Jira Server.
Also it will make a difference if you have Script Runner at hand.

The query will filter for Stories that have no resolution yet, but have at least one issue linked which is not in Status Closed or Cancelled and are of type Bug or Defect:

project = "Project 1" AND type = Story AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("type in (Bug, Defect) AND status not in (Closed, Cancelled)") and resolution is empty

In case the requirement was not understood correctly, let us know. Maybe also Jack replies with something that suits better later on.

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you