Dashboard Not getting activity stream updates from couple of our users

Omair Nawaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2018

Hey,

We're facing a problem with JIRA cloud that we're not getting activity stream updates on Jira Dashboard & this happen with couple of users.

These users are regularly updating their tickets but we're unable to see that on the Dashboard. Can you please help us in this regard.

3 answers

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2018

Might want to try clearing the cache on the browser your team is working in. 

0 votes
Omair Nawaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2018

Hey Meg,

Yes, check with manual & Auto with all options "15,1 hour...." but the result is the same.

But one thing is surprising for me yesterday I've that issue with 2 users but now only 1 user is not updating for now. :) 

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2018

Hi Omair,

I think the refresh rate can be modified to either manual or a set increment of time (lowest is 15 minutes auto-refresh)

Can you confirm if this widget is configured to auto-update?

Suggest an answer