Dashboard Issue

Gomathy Lingappa (contractor)
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

Under Dashboard, I couldnot see any dashboards in cloud version which i created in prev version. Please check and update. Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

Hello @Gomathy Lingappa (contractor) 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Note that you have posted your question in a public User Community for users of the Atlassian Jira products. We don't have access to your environment and cannot do any direct investigation or modifications. We can only advise you about how you might investigate and modify the environment to address your issues.

What do you mean by "previous version"? Do you mean that you previously were using Jira Server or Data Center, and the content was migrated to the Jira Cloud product?

If that is the case, Dashboards are not automatically migrated. Have you confirmed with the people who executed the migration that they took the necessary steps to migrate the Dashboards?

Have you raised this issue to the people who administer the Jira system you are accessing?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events