Configuring the Action buttons

Deleted user June 20, 2012

So I've been improving the Workflows in our JIRA, making sure developers see the transitions they'll most likely need next as buttons and having the less likely transitions in the dropdown. Now I'm trying to do the same with the action buttons (the Assign Comment ... part of the ops bar) but I can't find how to change the order there at all. Is it even possible?

I have found how to show more actions (ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-operations in jira-config.properties), but it's not really helpful if the only way I can, say, 'Link' to show as a button is to have the preceding 9 actions also show as a button...

So in short: how can I tell JIRA to show the 'Link' action as a button but not the other actions, without actually disabling the other actions?

4 answers

0 votes
Doug Rowe October 2, 2014

Resurrecting this question. Right now, in a ticket view, we see an "Assign" button and the "More" next to it that shows all the ticket actions that can be taken.

I would like to show "Log Work/Link/More".

Any XML magic that can get me there?

0 votes
d October 18, 2012

I can not access the link by J Thomas. I would like to know how to configure the Operations list. At present, I am not even seeing any effect from setting ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-operations ...

0 votes
d October 18, 2012

I can not access the link by J Thomas. I would like to know how to configure the Operations list. At present, I am not even seeing any effect from setting ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-operations ...

0 votes
J Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2012

This old forum question might help assuming your version of JIRA still works the same way...

d October 18, 2012

The referenced link is not accessible. Please summarise the solution in your answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events