Configuration of a board for a service team

Gal·la Pellicer November 9, 2019

Hello,

I have created a board for a service team that has two kanban boards and two scrum boards, I would like to hide the backlog of the two scrum projects on the board, but I can't find any filter that does that in the swimlanes configuration.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you very much!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2019

Hi @Gal·la Pellicer

Can you clarify what you mean by hide the two Scrum project’s backlogs?

There aren’t Scrum or Kanban projects - there are templates you can use which provide configuration that make them more aligned to those methodologies.

For the Scrum boards, you can’t hide the Backlog tab as it’s where sprints are planned and started from.

But they are optional in Kanban, in Board Config > Columns you can activate the backlog by dragging a status into the further left column highlighted in blue. Hide it again by pulling all statuses out of it.

If you have four projects on one board it will depend if the board is Scrum or Kanban.

Ste

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ ,

I clarify my doubt :) In my team we work with four products at the same time with two we use the kanban methodology and with two other scrum and I have created a board where you see the four products to use in the daylies.

The problem that in the two scrum I want to see only the active sprint, not the whole backlog. I have been testing filters in the configuration of the swimlanes but I have not found any to hide the backlog.

Thank you very much!

I am using the kanban configuration on the board because there is no option to create a combined board and if I use the scrum configuration the kanbans are not visible, but with the kanban configuration they are all visible, but of course with the scrum backlog included.

I got it!
In the scrum products I have put the filter "sprint" and in the kanban "project"!

Suggest an answer