Como dejar fijo el responsable de una incidencia

Luis Gonzalez October 22, 2019

Buenas tardes al todos los que me puedan ayudar. Me sucede que como Líder del Equipo de desarrollo, yo estoy moviendo las incidencias en el tablero de jira y el equipo las mueve en un tablero físico que tenemos en la oficina. El problema es que cuando yo muevo una incidencia automáticamente me la asigna a mi persona como responsable, quitando al responsable real de la actividad. Como hago para que el responsable de la incidencia no sea modificado cuando es otra persona la que mueve la incidencia de un estado a otro?

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

Hello @Luis Gonzalez

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that every time you transition an issue that is not assigned to you, you become the assignee of that issue and the correct assignee is removed. Is it correct?

This is definitely not a default behavior of JIRA, so I believe some automation apps or a post function in Jira workflow might be causing it. Please, check the following:

- Navigate to your project > Project settings > Workflows > Click to edit your workflow(s)

- On Diagram mode, click on the transition where you are reproducing the problem > Post functions > Check if there are any post functions that might be editing the assignee of the issue

- If you are using any Automation plugins like Scriptrunner or Automation for JIRA, check if there is no post functions or scripts that might be causing this behavior

Let us know if this information helps.

Suggest an answer