Column with the status of the sub-tasks

Kai Steller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 14, 2018

Hi,

is there a possibility to display the status of the sub-tasks in a column of the issue search result? Until now I have only found the column "Sub-Tasks", which lists the IDs of the sub-tasks.

Thanks a lot for your answers,

Kai

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

Hello @Kai Steller

What you want is already provided by Jira, when you use the sub-task column then not only you see the sub-tasks list but the sub-tasks which are done will be "strike-through" Jira considers issues with resolution set as "done" and thus those will appear as strike through hence you can easily know which sub-tasks are done and which are not.

Kai Steller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2018

Hi @Tarun Sapra,

thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunately I still cannot identify sub-tasks, which sub-tasks are already in progress or have a status else than open or done.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2018

Hello @Kai Steller

The listed sub-tasks are only identified by resolution i.e. the sub-task which are strikethrough are the ones which have resolution set (generally done) and other sub-tasks are not done thus they can be open or in-progress status. Currently you can't see the status of the sub-tasks but only if they are resolved or not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events