Clickup to Jira

Luke Banaszkiewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

I just googled the clickup to jira integration and came across this link: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/import-data-directly-from-clickup-into-jira-work-management/
All ready to move across and when it came to it, it says the import function is coming soon?

2 answers

0 votes
Josh_Unito May 15, 2024

@Luke Banaszkiewicz If you can't wait for that functionality to come out, you could always migrate your tasks with Unito! Here's a guide to syncing ClickUp projects with Jira. Here's a testimonial from a ClickUp Jira user who did exactly that!

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Luke Banaszkiewicz  👋

This is an educated guess on my part (I can't find anything in the docs to support it), but the article you referenced is about integration between Click-up and Jira Work Management. However, you are asking this question in the Jira group.

Do you also have Jira Work Management installed?

-dave

Luke Banaszkiewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

ah yes - the app is there for JWM. My issue is that we have hundreds of epics/stories and tasks in clickup. Epics we use as the parent task and stories/tasks as subtasks. As i understand it Jira uses the list -> Epic. We only have one list. Is there a way to make this configurable?

thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events