Cannot Access JIRA From Different PC

Daniel Greenhead
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2019

Hi All,

For whatever reason I seem unable to access my JIRAs nor my bitbucket repo when accessing my account from  my university computers. This strikes me as a very odd issue. I have checked that I am using the same account that is billed for JIRA, by clicking the link emailed to my account, but the site seems to refuse that I have a JIRA license and just tells me to buy one. Why could this be happening? I can still access my Kaban board from home, again on the same account.

Thanks in advance for the support

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2019

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

It seems that something is blocking our products to work on your university since it works normally when you are home.

Have you tested using another browser or incognito mode?

Can you open the developer tools on the browser when trying to login to check if it shows any error?

If available and possible, can you test opening Jira on your personal or a colleague's laptop using the same network? This will help us to check if there is something on the network or if it’s specific on the university’s computer.

Regards,
Angélica

SecondDegreePerm
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2019

Bizarrely if I send myself the exact link to my repo and kaban board then it works fine, its just when I log into atlassian it doesnt show me any of the repos or boards that I own. It could simply be an issue of me not knowing where to navigate to from the homepage! 

Suggest an answer