Can you run multiple sprints in a next gen project?

Gina Katsiochristos February 11, 2019

I have created epics for each major project we have and we have diff sprint teams working on each epic and its respective stories.

I tried to create a sprint for each team but it only seems to let me run 1 sprint at a time. Is there anyway I can run multiple sprints at the same time?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Hello,

In next-gen projects you can run only one sprint at a time.

Gina Katsiochristos February 11, 2019

Thank you Alexey!

Like Jan Martin Skarberg likes this
siddhant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 12, 2019

When are you guys planning to add multiple sprint in jira next-gen. This is so stupid that I cant have multiple sprint. What to do when my development sprint is complete and the sprint goes to QA? I am either required to complete the sprint which is wrong or will have to not start the dev sprint which is wrong as well.

Like # people like this
Matt Kleweno
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2020

We would like this feature in Next Gen projects as well.  We would like to be able to run multiple sprints within a given project at the same time.  

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer