Can you remove the "View Workflow" link displayed next to the status when viewing an issue?

Jon Sword
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2011

My users have decided that viewing the workflow is not helpful for users and would like to remove the "View Workflow" link next to the status wen viewing an issue. I am pretty sure I know the answer, but thought I would ask the question in case I missed something.

Thanks,

Jon

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2011

You can disble this link using project permissions. Remove the users from "View (Read-Only) Workflow" permission. http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions

Jon Sword
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2011

Thanks Jobin - it had not even occoured to me to look there. That did the trick!

Cheers,

Jon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events