Can't create my domain

Lisa Macaire February 25, 2021

Hello, 

I signed up to Jira software to download it for free but I can't get through the step where I enter my domain name. The thing crash every time (see the capture). 

Thank you, 

Lisa 

Capture d’écran 2021-02-25 à 11.58.55.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2021

Is this Server solution? If so I have to wonder if this is because they have stopped selling Server for any new customers. https://www.atlassian.com/migration/faqs

This is for Cloud Free Jira Software 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2021

Thanks Lisa I couldn’t translate the image and you indicated “downloaded” so was unsure. In any event, can you translate the error message ? Ultimately you may need to contact Atlassian Support and if you do likely you will need to do so under the billing question option since you are not yet a customer and intend to be free which does not have official support.

Thank you ! I finally received an email with the creation of the domain.. that was just a bug.. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2021

@Jack Brickey 

Just to teach you a little French!

"A problem has occurred, please wait a few minutes and try again" :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events