Can't access Jira Cloud or Confluence Cloud on Mobile IOS12

Nik Murthy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2018

Hi there

I am unable to access Jira cloud on my mobile - e.g. jira.companyname.cloud.com

Here is the situation I am facing

1) My login to the web application is my username (not email address). My web application has my email address associated to it (for notifications).

The mobile application requests a email ID login, when I login with my email it says

"We couldn't find a site. Looking like you don't have access to Jira. Visit support.altassian.com for help getting access" and then bounces me back to the mobile login page. 

2) If I try logging in with my user ID - it says "Incorrect email address or password"

I have tried re-installing the app, this has been ongoing for a few weeks. I couldn't find an add-in to enable mobile (if such a thing exists)

I have the latest app - version 65.0.0 on jira and version 2.26.0 on confluence.

2 answers

1 vote
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2018

If your Jira URL is https://company.atlassian.net or https://company.jira.com then you are in "Cloud." Atlassian refers to their hosted products as "Cloud." It sounds like your company Jira instance is hosted on your company server (or Cloud provider) and not on Atlassian's Cloud.  Currently the Jira IOS App only supports Atlassian Cloud, so you'll have to wait until they release the Server version.  If you look in the Apple App store, you'll see there are two versions for Confluence, but only one for Jira currently.

0 votes
Alvis Ng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2019

My Jira URL is company.atlassian.net

I have the same problem, and I couldn't find a solution.

Suggest an answer