Can't access JIRA

Rodrigo Tartuce Gomes De Marchi April 24, 2021

Hello everyone! For some reason, I can't access my company's JIRA. My access was granted already by the administrators.

I've tried using another browser, switching the Wi-fi network, and clearing the cookies without success.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Accessing JIRA is critical to my work so this is a high-priority issue to me.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 14.14.34.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-24 at 14.20.20.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2021

Did you open a support request?

Rodrigo Tartuce Gomes De Marchi April 24, 2021

Hey Jack, I didn't find the field to open a support ticket. The UX directed me to the community here so I thought this was how I could get assistance.

Do you have a link that I could use to open the request?

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2021

OK so that means you’re on a free version. Now you indicated the administrators had given you access is that correct? Assuming so and your administrators and others are able to access the site then somethings wrong with the URL that you were accessing. I would work with your administrators to understand where the problem might lie. If no one can access the site and that is a different story. In that case I would still go to that same Atlassian support site but use the billing option and see if you could get some assistance there. Finally if you are not approved then you can’t get support and your administrators need to work with Atlassian support on this.

Rodrigo Tartuce Gomes De Marchi April 26, 2021

All right! I'll check in with the administrators to see what they have in mind. The best way might be for them to contact Atlassian directly. 

Suggest an answer