Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello everyone! For some reason, I can't access my company's JIRA. My access was granted already by the administrators.

I've tried using another browser, switching the Wi-fi network, and clearing the cookies without success.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Accessing JIRA is critical to my work so this is a high-priority issue to me.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 14.14.34.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-24 at 14.20.20.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Community Leader Apr 24, 2021

Did you open a support request?

Hey Jack, I didn't find the field to open a support ticket. The UX directed me to the community here so I thought this was how I could get assistance.

Do you have a link that I could use to open the request?

Thanks

Jack Community Leader Apr 24, 2021

OK so that means you’re on a free version. Now you indicated the administrators had given you access is that correct? Assuming so and your administrators and others are able to access the site then somethings wrong with the URL that you were accessing. I would work with your administrators to understand where the problem might lie. If no one can access the site and that is a different story. In that case I would still go to that same Atlassian support site but use the billing option and see if you could get some assistance there. Finally if you are not approved then you can’t get support and your administrators need to work with Atlassian support on this.

All right! I'll check in with the administrators to see what they have in mind. The best way might be for them to contact Atlassian directly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you