Can not locate where to configure workboard swimlanes

Donald McKenzie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 29, 2020

I am on Cloud Jira, attempting to migrate from 1 instance to another.  I am unable to configure the workboard with swimlanes.
I am unable to find the edit board referenced in Atlassian Documentation.

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

Hi @Donald McKenzie  -- Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Are you asking about configuring swim lanes for a project board, or for a marketplace add-on Workboard?

For a project's board, please select the ... at the right of the page, board settings, and then you will see configuration for swim lanes.

For the marketplace add-on Workboard, please contact that vendor for support, as I have never used that tool before.

Best regards,

Bill

Donald McKenzie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2020

Thank you Bill!

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

Donald, if this resolved your question, please consider marking this one as answered.  That will help others find the answer in the future.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events