It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can icons be displayed in a dashboard?

Matt Parks Jan 23, 2015

I have a custom field called IC SLA that is displayed in a gadget. This field is basically the same as the Time to first response field, but when I look at the field in a filter, I can see the icon as part of the field that shows whether the SLA was met, not met, paused, or still in progress.

However, when I add this field to a gadget on a dashboard, I only see the time left for the SLA and the icon that displays whether the SLA has been met is not visible.

Is this expected behavior? Is there a way to display the icon on the dashboards?

2 answers

0 votes
Silviu Burcea Jan 23, 2015

What kind of gadget is it?

0 votes
Matt Parks Jan 23, 2015

It's a Filter Results gadget. I think the problem is that this is related to the Service Desk and this is controlled by the Service Desk plugin, but if someone could confirm, that would be great.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,271 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you