Can anyone help with exporting all the projects listed under my site?

Mahesh Gupta October 10, 2019

I'm trying to pull a CSV file with the dump of all projects listed under my site, however, I'm not certain of how to proceed further.

Any help on this would be appriciated!!!

2 answers

0 votes
fran garcia gomera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

with API  (returns a JSON)

yourjira.com/api/latest/project

with DB

SELECT * FROM project;

Mahesh Gupta October 10, 2019

This isn't working.

fran garcia gomera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

Do you get an error? no data are received? have you tried both?

Mahesh Gupta October 16, 2019

I've received project details except for Project lead data.

fran garcia gomera
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2019

in the API you should add parameter expand=lead

{{url}}/project?expand=lead

In the DB the table project has a field named LEAD with the username of the project lead

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2019

Check this link, it should help you to export to csv.

I would do this while running queries for each project, like project = XYZ and then export that project to a csv

Suggest an answer