Can a Bonfire Test Session be shared with the full QA Team?

Bogdan Giurgiu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2011

Hi,

I see the need in some instances to have a Test Session shared with all the QA team members. Is this possible? There are instances where each QA will create his/her own session but there are times where they all work on a final regression.

Thank you,

Bogdan

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
aprentice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2011

Not currently. However, we have a similar need for shared test sessions at Atlassian and so we are looking to implement this.

1 vote
gdavidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2012

This is a very delayed response to the original question, but Bonfire 2.0 has just been released which has support for shared test sessions: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/03/atlassian-bonfire-2-available-today/

Suggest an answer