Can I sent mailers or generate event upon time spent exceeding planned hours in JIRA or Tempo

I want to identify team members who are logging more work than planned hours against the assigned issue. I have created filter - where timespent is greater than original estimate. But I was wondering if I can get a notification generated or event generated. Was looking for post fucntions in workflows but of no help. Checked custom event, BUt unable to understand hwo to use them. I am using JIRA 5.0.6. Ca someone guide. PFA adminitraive section screnshot I am trying to use.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

have you found a way yet ? i'm interested in this too..

regards

Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Apr 04, 2013

Hey there, Shampa.

I would recommend you to contact the Tempo plugin vendor directly to address this question that you have.

• Name: TM Software
  • Address: Borgartun 37, Reykjavik 105, Iceland
  • Email: support@tempoplugin.com
  • Phone: +354 545 3000
  • Homepage: http://www.tempoplugin.com/

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Please follow, vote or comment a similar request in our tracker.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-30

A link to this Answer post is in my comment on the issue above and will be evaluated by the team

Sverrir Tynes

Tempo Team

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

593 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you